6 servings (serving size: 2 fruit skewers and about 1/3 cup dip)
• 1 (8-ounce) carton key lime pie fat-free yogurt (such as Breyers)
• 1 ½ cups fat-free cream cheese
• 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
• 1 teaspoon coconut extract
• 1 cup mango cubes (about 1 medium mango)
• 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks or canned pineapple chunks in juice, drained
• 2 cups whole fresh strawberries
• 2 kiwifruit, peeled and cut into wedges
• 12 (6-inch) wooden skewers
• Step 1
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
• Step 2
Thread fruit alternately onto each wooden skewer. Serve skewers with dip.
Oxmoor House Healthy Eating Collection
151 calories; fat 1.3g; saturated fat 0.6g; protein 10.4g; carbohydrates 25.9g; fiber 2.9g; cholesterol 6mg; iron 0.6mg; sodium 329mg; calcium 158mg.